Notification Of CG Post Office Recruitment 2021
CG Post Office Recruitment 2021 – Chhattisgarh Postal has announced notification for the recruitment of Branch Post Master (BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM), Dak Sevak Vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read carefully notification before apply.
|Post Name||Chhattisgarh Postal Circle|
CG Post Office Branch Postmaster (BPM)
The Job Profile of Branch Post Master will include managing affairs of Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank ( IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone/laptop supplied by the Department. The overall management of postal facilities, maintenance of records, upkeep of handheld device/laptop/equipment ensuring online transactions, and marketing of Postal, India Post Payments Bank services and procurement of business in the villages or Gram Panchayats within the jurisdiction of the Branch Post Office should rest on the shoulders of Branch Postmasters.
CG Post Office Assistant Branch Postmaster (ABPM)
The Job Profile of Assistant Branch Post Master will include all functions of sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and Delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smart phone supplied by the Department.
CG Post Office Dak Sevak
The Job Profile of Dak Sevak will include all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices / RMS. the work performed for IPPB will not be included in calculation of TRCA, since the same is being done on incentive basis.
He may also have to assist Post Masters/Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices and do marketing, business procurement or any other work assigned by the Post Master or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM and other Supervising authorities. In Railway Mail Services (RMS), GDS has to handle the work related to RMS, like, closing/opening of bags, transport of bags from one place to other manually and any other works allotted by the RMS authorities.
- UR / OBC / EWS Male Candidates : 100/-
- Female , SC/ST & PwD Candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode : Through Credit / Debit cards & Net Banking.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application : 08-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online Application : 07-04-2021
- Starting Date to Registration & Payment of fee : 08-03-2021
- Last Date to Registration & Payment of fee : 07-04-2021
Age Limit (as on 08-03-2021)
- Minimum Age Required : 18 Years
- Maximum Age : 40 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable to SC / ST / OBC / PWD / EWS Candidates as per rules.
- Candidates must have 10th Class.
- Compulsory knowledge of Local Language.
CG Post Office Recruitment 2021
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Branch Post Master (BPM)|
|Assistant Branch Post Master (ABPM)||1137|
Selection Criteria Of CG Post Office Recruitment 2021
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection. Passing of all the subjects as per the respective approved board norms is mandatory subject to the conditions referred in Clause B of Notifications pertaining to Required Educational Qualifications for taking candidate into account for calculating the merit.
- Candidates having both marks and grades in the marks list have to apply with marks only. In case any candidates apply with grades only his application liable for disqualification.
- In case of the marks lists containing the Grades/ Points, marks will be reckoned by taking conversion of Grades and points with the multiplication factor (9.5) against the maximum points or grade as 100.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST trans woman, ST female, SC trans-woman, SC female, OBC trans-woman, OBC female, EWS trans-woman, EWS female, UR trans-woman, UR female, ST trans-male, ST Male, SC transmale, SC Male, OBC trans-male, OBC male, EWS trans male, EWS male, UR trans-male, UR male.
- A candidate can apply for a maximum of twenty posts as per cycle of online engagement. This inter alia means that a prospective candidate can apply for twenty posts on a single application spread across one or all Circles. However, this count of twenty posts is inclusive of vacancies arising in candidate’s Home Circle. (Home Circle means the circle in the native/ domicile state of prospective candidate in which he/she is permanently residing and studied SSC where Postal Circle is providing opportunity). Hence, candidates should be advised to exercise due care while utilizing the twenty choices available to her/him in each Cycle. However, only one post will be offered for each Circle if she/he has applied for one or more posts in each Circle.
- If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc. and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited. Similarly, in case of a candidate if joins at any selected post, offers to the remaining choices will automatically be forfeited. If a candidate has applied for more than one circle only one post will be offered per circle.
- Applicants submitted applications with incomplete/incorrect data will also be rejected from consideration. Candidate should select appropriate Board basing on the year of pass and Board of pass from the respective states which recognized the Boards. Any deviation with reference to the documents submitted and data entered will also liable for rejection of the candidature.
Interested Candidates To Apply CG Post Office Recruitment 2021 Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.