About FCI AGM & MO
Food Corporation of India (FCI) has released notification for The Assistant General Manager (General Administration/ Technical/ Accounts/ Law) and Medical Officer (MO) Vacancy. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read carefully notification before apply.
|Post Name||FCI Assistant General Manager & MO|
- Others Cast Candidates : 1000/-
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates : Nill
- Payment Mode (Online) : Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ MasterCard/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets, UPI
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application & Payment of Fee : 01-03-221 at 10:00
- Last Date to Apply Online Application & Payment of Fee : 31-03-2021 by 16:00
- Date for Download Admit Card : 10 days prior to announced date of Exam
- Tentative Date of Online Test : May or June, 2021
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration) – PG / ACA / AICWA / ACS / Degree (Law).
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) – BSc (Agriculture)/ BE/ B Tech (Relevant Disciplines).
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) – CA/ Cost Account/ CS.
- Assistant General Manager (Law) – Degree (Law) with Relevant Experience.
- Medical Officer – MBBS with Relevant Experience
Age Limit as on 01-01-2021
- Assistant General Manager (General Administration) – 30 Years.
- Assistant General Manager (Technical) – 28 Years.
- Assistant General Manager (Accounts) – 28 Years.
- Assistant General Manager (Law) – 33 Years.
- Medical Officer – 35 Years.
Assistant General Manager & Medical Officer
|A||Assistant General Manager (General Administration)||30|
|B||Assistant General Manager (Technical)||27|
|C||Assistant General Manager (Accounts)||22|
|D||Assistant General Manager (Law)||08|
The selection process will be consisting of Online Test and Interview.
- Candidates are to be shortlisted for Interview on criteria of 50% marks in Online Test for unreserved and EWS categories and 45% marks for SC, ST, OBC and Persons with Benchmark Disabilities. The number of candidates to be called for Interview shall normally be three times the number of advertised vacancies. However, where the number of candidates is less than three times the number of vacancies, then all the qualifying candidates may be called for interview as the case may be.
- A candidate has to appear in all the phases of the recruitment process to be considered for the selection. The candidates are advised to visit FCI Website regularly.
- The weightage assigned for Online Test and interview are 90% and 10% respectively.
- No person shall be eligible for initial appointment unless he has attained the age of 18 years.
- Nationality: A candidate for appointment in the service of the Corporation shall be:
- a Citizen of India
- a subject of Nepal
- a subject of Bhutan
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 1stJanuary,1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka and East African Countries of Kenya, Uganda and United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar),Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Candidates should indicate at the designated place in the Application Form whether they belong to any of the Minority Communities notified by Government namely, Muslims, Christians, Sikhs, Buddhists, Jain or Zoroastrians (Parsis).
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.