Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Recruitment 2021
Hindustan Aeronautics Limited 2021 : Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has given an employment notification for the recruitment of Design Trainee & Management Trainee (Technical) vacancies. Those candidates who are Interested and eligible can apply for the following notification & apply online.
|Post Name||HAL Design & Management Trainee|
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) is a premier aeronautical complex in Asia, propelling the ‘Make in India’ dream of the country by undertaking design, production, repair, overhaul and upgrade of Aircraft, Helicopters, Aero-engines, Accessories, Avionics and Systems. HAL has 20 Production Divisions, 10 R&D Centers and one Facilities Management Division, spread across seven states and nine geographical locations in India.
- Others Categories : 500/- (excluding NEFT/IMPS service charge)
- SC/ ST/ PWBD Categories : Nil
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application : 17-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online Application : 05-04-2021
- Download Admit Card for Online Selection Test : 15-04-2021
- Online Selection Test : 24 & 25-04-2021
- Deceleration of Online Selection Test Result : 27-04-2021
- Interview Date : 17 to 19-05-2021
- Download Interview Call Letter : 04-05-2021
- Deceleration of the List of Provisional Selection List : 21-05-2021
- Download of Provisional Offer of Appointment : 22-05-2021
- Pre-employment Medical Test : 25-05-2021 to 01-06-2021
- Pre-employment Administrative Formalities : 17 to 19-06-2021
- Commencement of Training Program : 21-06-2021
Age Limit (as on 05-04-2021)
- Upper Age limit not above 28 years as on 05.04.2021 for General & EWS category candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years in respect of SC / ST candidates.
- Upper Age limit is relaxable by 3 years in respect of OBC (Non – Creamy Layer) candidates.
- In respect of Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBDs), Upper Age limit is relaxable by 10 years, which will be over and above the relaxation admissible for candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC(NCL) categories.
- For candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989, upper Age limit is relaxable by 5 years.
- Upper Age limit is also relaxable upto a maximum of 5 years in respect of Ex-Servicemen / Commissioned Officers / Emergency Commissioned Officers / Short Service Commissioned Officers who have rendered atleast five years Military Service and who fulfil other conditions as prescribed by the Government of India.
- Age of a candidate, after all applicable Age Relaxations should not exceed 56 years for PwBDs and 55 years for other candidates.
The Qualification requirement for various posts of Design Trainees / Management Trainees (Technical)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology or its equivalent (Full Time) (4 years after 10+2) from the Institutes/ Universities recognized by appropriate statutory authorities in the Country.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Recruitment 2021 Design Trainee & Management Trainee (Technical)
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Management Trainee (Technical)||40|
Selection Process Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd 2021
- Selection process will comprise of All-India based Online Selection Test and Interview.
- Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be called for the Online Test. Candidates are required to appear for the Online Test at their own expense, on the date, time and venue, which will be mentioned in their Admit Card. The candidate has to download his/her Admit card from HAL website. Admit cards will not be sent either by post or by e-mail.
- The Online Test will be held at Cities as indicated in the Online Application Form. Candidates are required to choose any three cities as preference for Test Center. No change in any circumstance will be considered subsequently. However, HAL reserves the right to add / cancel any Center and allocate appropriate center and reschedule the test date / venue depending upon the circumstances & the candidates are bound by the same.
- Candidates are required to produce one of the Original Identity Card (i.e., Voters ID Card / Driving License / Aadhaar Card / Passport / PAN Card / ID Card issued by Central / State Govt. / PSU for their employees / ID cards issued by Government Agencies authorized for the purpose / College ID card where the candidate has studied last along with a copy of which duly attested by the Gazetted Officer) to prove their identity before the Invigilator, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the Online Test.
- The test will be of Two and Half hours duration. The test will be in three parts & comprising of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs). Part – I will consist of 20 MCQs on General Awareness. Part – II will consist of 40 MCQs on English & Reasoning. Part – III will consist of 100 MCQs on the concerned discipline of Engineering. The test can be taken in Hindi or English. Candidates will have to give their choice for appearing in Hindi or English at the time of applying for the post which cannot be changed subsequently.
- The candidates will be shortlisted for interview on the basis of Online Test marks in order of merit in the ratio of 1: 5 to the number of vacancies in each discipline and category. All General candidates of each discipline/ post along with candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC(NCL) / EWS category of each discipline who do not avail any relaxation, will be grouped together and then arranged in descending order of merit and they will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in General category. Candidates belonging to SC / ST / OBC(NCL)/ EWS categories who are not shortlisted for interview under General category will be regrouped with their respective categories and will be called for interview in the ratio of 1:5 in their respective category. Final Merit List shall be prepared by assigning the weightage of 85% marks for Online Test and 15% marks for Interview.
Pre-Employment Medical Standards
- Candidates provisionally selected by HAL, including PwBDs, will have to undergo a Pre-employment Medical Examination before joining HAL.
- Candidates should have sound health and should meet the medical standards prescribed by the Company. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to receipt of satisfactory medical report from the Company’s Doctor as per the Medical Standards of the Company.
- The decision of the Company’s Doctor in this regard will be final and binding.
- No relaxation in health standards will be allowed. Candidates are advised to go through the extant Pre-Employment Medical Standards of the Company hosted alongwith this Advertisement on the HAL Website.
- Additionally, in respect of PwBDs, the suitability for appointment in relation to the Disability will be decided on the basis of Reports of the Medical Board attached to the Special Employment Exchanges for Physically Handicapped and till such time their appointment in HAL as Design Trainee / Management Trainee (Technical) will be provisional. Appointment of selected PwBDs will be subject to verification of Disability Certificate from the concerned Authorities as per the Rules of the Company Rules.
Service Agreement Bond
Selected candidates shall execute a Service Agreement Bond to serve HAL for a period of 5 years (excluding the training period). In case of breach of the Service Agreement during the training period or after absorption as Engineer, the candidate is liable to reimburse the actual training expenses (including recruitment expenses, all the remuneration paid and expenses incurred during the training period), subject to a maximum of Rs. 5,00,000/- (Rupees Five Lakhs only).
Placement & Emoluments of Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd
- Selected candidates would be posted in any of the Production, Overhaul or Services Divisions / Research & Design Centers / Offices, based on the requirements of the Company. They will undergo 52 weeks of training program, comprising of various training modules including theoretical & on-the-job training at various places. The location where the selected candidates will be posted will be decided before joining HAL.
- During the training period, the Trainees shall draw a Stipend comprising of Basic Pay of Rs. 40000/-, Variable Dearness Allowance & Canteen Allowance. Besides, bachelor accommodation is also admissible during the training period, as per the Company Rules.
- On successful completion of the training, the Trainees would be absorbed as Engineers in the Grade-II Scale of Pay of Rs. 40,000-1,40,000/-. On absorption, the Officer will be eligible for Basic Pay, Variable Dearness Allowance, other Perks & Allowances under Cafeteria system, Company Accommodation / House Rent Allowance, Performance Related Pay (variable pay), Medical Facilities, Provident Fund, Gratuity and other superannuation benefits, etc. as per the Company Rules applicable from time to time.
Interested Candidates To Apply Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) Recruitment 2021 Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.