HPCL Engineer 2021
Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited (HPCL) has announced notification for the recruitment of HPCL Engineer 2021 Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Instrumentation Engineer Vacancies. HPCL invites talented & motivated Indian nationals looking for exciting career opportunities in energy sector and willing to contribute towards India’s energy future by being part of our growth journey. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies ONLINE.
|Post Name||HPCL Engineer Online Form 2021|
|UR, OBCNC & EWS||1800/- + Payment Gateway Charges|
|SC / ST / PWD Candidates||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Debit/ Credit Card/ UPI/ Net Banking|
All dates related to the HPCL Engineer 2021 exam are mentioned below. If you are thinking to apply then please keep these dates in your mind.
- Starting Date to Apply Online Application & Payment of Fee : 03-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online Application & Payment of Fee : 15-04-2021
- Maximum Age : 25 Years
- Age relaxation is Applicable as per rules.
|Mechanical Engineer||Degree (Mechanical, Mechanical & Production Eng.)|
|Civil Engineer||Degree (Civil Eng.)|
|Electrical Engineer||Degree (Electrical, Electrical & Electronics Eng.)|
|Instrumentation Engineer||Degree (Instrumentation, Control & Electronics Eng.)|
HPCL Engineer 2021 Mechanical Engineer, Civil Engineer, Electrical Engineer & Instrumentation Engineer
|S.N.||Post Name||Total Post|
Category Wise Vacancy Distribution
Shortlisting & Selection Process
A category & discipline-wise merit list will be drawn for all the candidates who qualify in all the stages. Computer Based Test + Group Task + Personal Interviews & offer of appointment would be as per the category & discipline-wise vacancies available.
1 – COMPUTER BASED TEST (85% weightage)
- Minimum qualifying marks in Domain section – 50% for all categories.
- Minimum qualifying Overall Marks (i.e. General Aptitude + Technical) Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
2 – GROUP TASK (5% Weightage)
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/ PwBD/OBCNC.
3 – PERSONAL INTERVIEW (10% weightage)
- Minimum Qualifying Marks – 40% for UR/EWS & 33.33% for SC/ST/PwBD/OBCNC.
4 – FINAL SCORING
- Minimum qualifying Marks – 60% for UR/EWS & 54% for SC/ ST/OBCNC/ PwBD in combined scores of Computer Based Test + Group Task+ Personal Interview.
|Salary Grade||Pay Scale||Cost to Company (CTC) Approx.|
|E2||50000 – 160000||15.17 lakhs|
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.