About Indian Army TGC
Indian Army (TGC) has released notification for the recruitment of unmarried Male Engineering Graduates for 133rd Technical Graduate Course (TGC-133) commencing in Jul 2021 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun for Permanent Commission in the Indian Army. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read carefully notification before apply.
|Post Name||Indian Army TGC – 133 July 2021|
- Staring Date to Apply Online Application : 25-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online Application : 26-03-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)
- Minimum Age : 20 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Candidates born between 02-07-1994 and 01-07- 2001 both dates inclusive.
Note – The date of birth recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary School Examination Certificate or an Equivalent Examination Certificate on the date of submission of application will only be accepted. No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- Candidates who have passed the requisite Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of Engineering Degree course are eligible to apply.
Technical Graduate Course (TGC – 133)
|Category Name||Total Post|
|Civil/Building Construction Technology||11|
|Electrical / Electrical & Electronics||04|
|Computer Science & Eng. / Computer Technology / Info Tech / MSc Computer Science||09|
|Electronics & Telecommunication||02|
|Electronics & Communication||01|
Note 1 – These vacancies are tentative and may be changed depending on organizational requirements.
Note 2 – Recommended candidates of TGC-133rd course (Jul 2021) whose merit is not within the number of allotted vacancies of respective Engineering streams, may be offered to join SSC (Tech) Course (Oct 2021), subject to meeting all other eligibility conditions.
Type of Commission
- Grant of Commission – Selected candidates will be granted Short Service Commission on probation in the rank of Lt from the date of commencement of the course or the date of reporting at IMA, whichever is later and will be entitled to full pay and allowances admissible to Lt during training period. Pay & allowances will be paid after successful completion of training.
- Permanent Commission – On successful completion of training cadets will be granted Permanent Commission in the Army in the rank of Lt.
- Ante Date Seniority – One year ante date seniority from the date of commission will be granted to Engineering Graduates of TGC Entry in the rank of Lt.
- Selected candidates will be detailed for training at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun according to their position in the final order of merit (engineering stream-wise) up to the number of available vacancies and subject to meeting all eligibility criteria.
- Duration of training – 49 weeks.
- Candidates will neither be allowed to marry during the period of training nor he be allowed to live with parents/Guardians. Candidates must not marry until they complete the full training at the Indian Military Academy, Dehradun. A candidate, if he marries while under training, shall be discharged and will be liable to refund all expenditure incurred on him by the government. A candidate, who marries subsequent to the date of his application, though successful at the Service Selection Board interview and medical examination, will not be inducted for training, and his candidature will be cancelled.
- Cost of Training – The entire cost of training at IMA is at Government expense. In case the Gentleman Cadet is withdrawn from training academy due to reasons other than medical ground or the reasons not beyond his control, he will be liable to refund cost of training @ ₹ 11952/- per week till 30 Sep 2020, thereafter a yearly escalation of 8% p.a will be calculated on the Per Capita cost of Training for each ensuing year (or as notified from time to time) apart from allied charges as fixed by the government from time to time, for the period of his stay at Indian Military Academy, Dehradun.
The final allocation of Arms/Services will be made prior to passing out of Gentleman Cadets from IMA and will be at the sole discretion of Integrated HQ of Ministry of Defense (Army) keeping in view the existing policy. The candidate will not have any objection in the event of his final selection on allotment of any arms/service in the interest of the organization. No representation is tenable on this account.
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.