Indian Navy Syllabus Of Examination shall consist of all papers are compulsory, each of 100 marks namely and its a complete syllabus.
Mode of Selection
- Screening of Aeglications : Indian Navy will not carry out detailed scrutiny of applications received online to allow candidates to appear for the examination. Detailed scrutiny of documents will be carried at a subsequent stage.
- Scheme of Exam : All shortlisted/ eligible candidates will have to appear in the online computer based examination consisting of objective type questions based on Essential qualifications, as mentioned at Para 5, above i.e. Matriculation and ITI, in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below:-
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25|
|Numerical Aptitude/ Quantitative Ability||25|
|General English & Comprehension||25|
Indian Navy Syllabus
The Indicative syllabus is as follows:-
General Intelligence and Reasoning :
- Mathematical operations.
- Odd One Out.
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Word Based Problems.
- Problems Solving.
- Drawing Inference.
- Non Verbal Reasoning etc.
Numerical Aptitude / Quantitative Ability :
- Number Systems.
- Time & Work.
- Ratio and Proportion.
- Profit and Loss.
- Time and Distance.
- Simple and Compound Interest.
- Statistical Chart.
- Geometry etc.
General English & Comprehension :
- candidates understanding of English language.
- this test will also assess vocabulary.
- sentence structure.
- Comprehension and its correct usage.
General Awareness :
- India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports.
- Computer Science.
- Environmental Science.
- Economics scene.
- Current Events.
- General policy including Indian Constitution and scientific research etc.
|Apply Online||Click Here|