|Post Name||Indian Navy Tradesman|
About Indian Navy
Indian Navy has released notification for The Tradesman Mate vacancies classified as Group ‘C’. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read carefully notification before apply.
- SC/ ST/ PwBDs/ Ex-Servicemen & Women : NIL
- For Other : 205/-
- Pay the fee through online mode by using net banking or by using Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/ Debit Card/ UPI.
- Online Application Starting & Fee Payment Date : 22-02-2021 At 10:00
- Last Date to Online Application & Fee Payment : 07-03-2021 till 17:00
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 25 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- 10th Standard pass from a recognized Board / Institutions and Certificate from a recognised Industrial Training Institute (ITI).
Nature of Duties / Job Profile
- Working in production /maintenance of Shop/Ship/Submarine.
- General cleanliness & upkeep of the Section/Unit.
- Carrying of files and other papers within the Office.
- Photocopying, sending/receiving of FAX, letters etc.
- Other non-clerical work in the Sections/Unit.
- Assisting in routine office work like diary, dispatch etc including on computer.
- Delivering of Dak (inside & outside the Section/Unit).
- Watch & ward.
- Opening and closing duties.
- Cleaning of building, fixture.
- Dusting of furniture.
- Upkeeps of parks, lawns, potted plants etc. (m)Any other work assigned by superior authority.
Indian Navy Tradesman
|Command Name||Total Post|
|Eastern Naval Command||710|
|Western Naval Command||324|
|Southern Naval Command||125|
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.