|Post Name||IOCL Technician & Trade Apprentice|
Indian Oil Corporation Limited (IOCL), Western Region (Marketing Division) has published notification for the recruitment of Technician & Trade Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read carefully notification before apply.
- Starting Date to Online Application: 05-02-2021
- Last Date to Online Application : 07-03-2021
- Date for Written Exam : 21-03-2021
- Tentative Date for upload of provisionally qualified candidates for DV : 25-03-2021
Age Limit (As on 28-02-2021)
- Minimum 18 years and maximum 24 years as on 28.02.2021 for General/EWS candidates. Relaxation of upper age limit to SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PwBD candidates shall be extended as per Govt. guidelines.
|Technician Apprentice (Mechanical)||Diploma (Mechanical Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice(Electrical)||Diploma (Electrical Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice(Instrumentation)||Diploma (Instrumentation Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice(Civil)||Diploma (Civil Engg)|
|Technician Apprentice(Electrical & Electronics)||Diploma (Electrical & Electronics Engineering)|
|Technician Apprentice (Electronics)||Diploma (Electronics Engineering)|
|Trade Apprentice (Fitter)||ITI (Fitter)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electrician)||ITI (Electrician)|
|Trade Apprentice (Electronics Mechanic)|
ITI (Electronics Mechanic)
|Trade Apprentice (Instrument Mechanic)||ITI (Instrument Mechanic)|
|Trade Apprentice (Machinist)|
|Trade Apprentice (Accountant)||Graduation|
|Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator)||12th Class|
IOCL Technician & Trade Apprentice
|Dadra & Nagar Havel||04|
- Selection shall be on the basis of performance of the candidates on the basis of marks obtained by them in the Written Test (Duration 90 Minutes) and meeting notified eligibility criteria.
- The Written Test will comprise of 100 questions with Objective Type Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs) consisting of four option with one correct option. The questions would be in bilingual i.e. English & Hindi.
- The written test will assess the candidates on the following parameters: –
Trade Apprentice – Accountant
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English language Skills – 40 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Fitter / Electrician / Electronics Mechanic / Instrument Mechanic / Machinist) & Technician Apprentice (Mechanical / Electrical / Instrumentation / Civil / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics)
- Technical Acumen in relevant discipline – 40 Marks
- Generic Aptitude including Quantitative Aptitude – 20 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 20 Marks
- Basic English Language Skills – 20 Marks
Trade Apprentice (Data Entry Operator /Retail Sales Associate)
- Generic Aptitude – 30 Marks
- Reasoning Abilities – 30 Marks
- Basic English – 40 Marks
- The candidates will have to secure a minimum of 40% marks in written test to qualify for selection process. The minimum qualifying marks shall be 35% for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD categories against reserved positions.
- Candidates selected as apprentices will have to fulfill the minimum physical fitness standard/parameters as specified in the Apprentice Act and amendments/modification issued from time to time. Only those candidates declared fit in pre-engagement medical and physical fitness shall be considered for engaging as apprentice.
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.