About JEE (Polytechnic) CUP
Joint Entrance Examination Council, Uttar Pradesh (JEE CUP) has advertised a notification for the Uttar Pradesh Joint Entrance Examination (Polytechnic) – 2021. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read carefully notification before apply.
|Post Name||JEECUP Online Form 2021|
- General / OBC Candidates : 350/- + Bank Charges
- SC/ ST Candidates : 250/- + Bank Charges
- Pay fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline Through E Challan Fee Mode Only.
- Application Starting Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment : 26-02-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online Application & Fee Payment : 15-04-2021
- Examination : 15-06 (Tuesday) to 20-06-2021 (Sunday)
- Availability of Admit Cards : Before 10 days of Exam.
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2021)
- Minimum Age : 14 Years.
- Maximum Age : No Age Limit.
Scheme Of Examination
Admission criteria to Diploma/Post Diploma/ Post Graduate Diploma in Engineering, Technology and
Management Programs in Polytechnic Institutions affiliated to Board of Technical Education U P shall include the performance in the Joint Entrance Examination, UPJEE(POLYTECHNIC) – 2021.
- Candidates who passed in 10th Class, 10+2 & BSc Degree / Any Degree Can appear for the examination.
- For more details refer notification.
Reservation Of Seats
As per UP Government rules candidates belonging to certain categories are admitted to seats reserved for them based on relaxed criteria. These categories are :
Vertical Reservations :
- Economically Weaker Section (EWS) of General Category – 10%
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) if they belong to Non-Creamy Layer (NCL) – 27%
- Scheduled Castes (SC) – 21%
- Scheduled Tribes (ST) – 2%
Horizontal Reservations :
- Persons with Disability (PwD) (minimum 40% disability) – 5%
- Freedom Fighter – 2%
- Ward of Military personnel – 5%
- Female Candidate – 20%
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.