North Central Railway Act Apprentice Recruitment 2021
North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2021 : has announced notification for the recruitment of Act Apprentices Vacancy in various trades. Those Candidates who are Interested and eligible can apply for NCR Act Apprentice following notification & apply online.
|Post Name||Act Apprentice|
About NCR Recruitment 2021
In terms of Railway Board’s instructions in their letter No. E(MPP) 2013/6/14 dated- 03.12.2019, the panel of Act Apprentices is proposed to be formed through online process. Accordingly, applications for 480 slots are invited for Act Apprenticeship Training under Act Apprentice Act, 1961 by North Central Railway, DRM Office, Jhansi.
- General Candidates : 100/- (Application Fee)+ 70/- (Portal Fee)+GST
- SC / ST / PH / Female Candidates : 70/- (Portal Fee only)+GST
- Application Fee for SC / ST / PH / Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
- Apply Online Application Starting Date : 17-03-2021
- Last Date to Apply Online Application : 16-04-2021
Age Limit (as on 17-03-2021)
- Minimum Age Required : 15 Years
- Maximum Age : 24 Years
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules
- Candidate Must Have 10th Class (under 10+2 system), ITI Certificate in Relevant Trade.
NCR Act Apprentice
|Welder (Gas & Electric)||11|
Interested Candidates To Apply North Central Railway Act Apprentice 2021 Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.