|Post Name||NPCIL Executive Trainee|
About NPCIL Executive Trainee
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd (NPCIL) has released notification for NPCIL Executive Trainee. Candidates will be shortlisted for Personal Interview on the basis of valid score obtained in Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) 2018/2019/2020 Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read carefully notification before apply.
- General/ EWS/ OBC : 500/-
- SC, ST, PwBD, Ex-serviceman, DODPKIA, Female : Nil
- Payment Mode : Online
Age Limit (as on 02-04-2020)
- Maximum Age Limit for General / EWS : 26 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for OBC (NCL) : 29 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for SC/ST : 31 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for PwBD – General/ EWS : 36 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for PwBD – OBC (NCL) : 39 Years
- Maximum Age Limit for PwBD – SC/ST : 41 Years
- Online Application Starting Date & Payment of Fee : 23-02-2021 (Postponed from 24-03-2020 to 23-02-2021)
- Last Date of Online Application & Payment of Fee : 09-03-2021 (Postponed from 02-04-2020 (Till 1700 Hrs.) to 09-03-2021)
- BE/B Tech/B Sc (Engineering)/5 year Integrated M Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 7 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from University/Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/UGC. A minimum of 60% marks means the marks as per the ordinances of the respective university.
- Applicants must have a valid GATE-2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in the same engineering discipline as the qualifying degree discipline (except for Industrial & Fire Safety discipline).
- For Industrial & Fire Safety discipline, applicants must have a valid GATE- 2018 or GATE-2019 or GATE-2020 Score in Mechanical/Chemical discipline with engineering degree as indicated in the table below.
- *Related degree disciplines such as ‘Electrical’, ‘Electronics & Communication’, ‘Electronics and Controls’ are also eligible to apply under Electronics. However, such candidates must qualify on the basis of a valid GATE score in Electronics. #Candidates with degree disciplines ‘Electrical & Electronics’ or ‘Electronics & Instrumentation’ can apply under either of the disciplines (Electrical or Electronics etc). However, such candidates must qualify on the basis of a valid GATE score in the discipline in which they wish to be considered.
- Candidates who have done 5 years integrated course leading to M.Tech with a minimum of 60% marks in the relevant discipline may also apply subject to fulfilling other laid down criteria.
NPCIL Executive Trainee Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE)
|Industrial & Fire Safety||05|
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.