|Post Name||OPTCL ITI Apprentice Online|
About Odisha (OPTCL) ITI
Odisha Power Transmission Corporation Limited (OPTCL) in India, has published notification for the recruitment of Odisha ITI Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read carefully notification before apply.
- Registration Last Date : 27-02-2021
- Declaration of Shortlisted Candidates : 08-03-2021
- Verification of Certificates & Interview : 15 to 17-03-2021
- Publication of Final List : 23-03-2021
As per Sec 3 (a) of the Apprentices Act, 1961 A person shall not be qualified for being engaged as an apprentice to undergo apprenticeship training in any designated trade, unless he is not less than fourteen years of age.
- A certificate in vocational Course in Electrician trade/Electronics Mechanic trade involving two years of study after the completion of the secondary stage of school education recognized by the All India Council for Technical education.
- A sandwich course student who is undergoing training in order that he may hold a certificate mentioned in (a) above.
Reservation Of ITI Apprentice
Guidelines under Apprentices Act 1961 (Clause 3) and Apprenticeship Rules (Clause 5) on Reservation for SC/ST/SEBC will be followed. Candidates claiming reservation under SC / ST/ SEBC shall provide certificate as per Government standard format, failing which their claim for reservation will be considered as General category..
Duration Of Training
The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for period of 01 (One) year as per clause 6 of Apprentices Act 1961 and clause 7 of Apprenticeship Rules 1992.
Place Of Training
Selected apprenticeship trainees shall be engaged at different field units of OPTCL. Candidates shall apply for one Trade and may be offered apprenticeship in any of the locations, subject to the availability of choice(s).
No TA/DA will be paid for attending certificate verification.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks secured in the ITI in the order of merit subject to satisfactory verification of the documents. The final selection list would be prepared according to categories i.e. General/ SEBC/ SC / ST after conducting documents verification by OPTCL.
- If the mark sheet provides CGPA, it will be incumbent on the applicant to provide the marks, based on the conversion criteria mentioned in the guidelines issued by the University/ Board/ AICTE as appropriate.
- If required, the final selection list would be prepared accordingly the categories i.e. General/SEBC/SC/ST after conducting interview and/ or documents verification by OPTCL
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.