Saraswat Bank Jr Officer
Saraswat Bank 2021 Exam Notification : Saraswat Bank released vacancies for the post of Saraswat Bank Jr officers across India. Jr Officers post in Saraswat Bank is a very respected job in India. Saraswat Bank Junior officers is the most preferred job for every candidates who wants to become a job of in banking sectors. There are many reasons for which every student dream job is Saraswat Bank Jr officers.
Saraswat Bank, the premier Multi State and the largest Bank among the Co-operative Banks in India has a large network of 283 branches located in six states i.e. Maharashtra, Goa, Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh, Gujarat and New Delhi.
|Post Name||Saraswat Bank Jr Officer|
Why Students Choose Banking Jobs As a Carrier?
Pay Scale – Everyone wants to do a job who pays more. And Saraswat Bank is also one on the job which has give a handsome pay scale. Saraswat Bank pay scale can satisfy you in monetary terms.in the banking sector, Saraswat Bank Jr officers salary of direct recruitment is the highest one. so it is one of the reasons why aspirants wish to become Saraswat Bank Jr officers.
Career Growth – Career growth in Saraswat Bank is a really good promotion process of Saraswat Bank is one of the best ones in PSU (public sector unit) of India. And we all know that promotion is the way to get growth in career. Every person wants growth in life and Saraswat Bank gives you the best opportunities to grow.
Reputation – Saraswat Bank Jr officers is one of the most respected in India. If you selected as Saraswat Bank Junior officers your life will be dignified and you will also get social status.
In most government or public sectors, you can find corruption and bribes, but in the banking industry, you will never find corruption and things like grafting, especially in the level of officials. This is also an achievement of the banking industry.
Saraswat Bank Application Fee
- Application Fee / Intimation + GST charges : 750/-
- Payment Mode (Online) : Debit Card, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
All dates related to the Saraswat Bank Junior officers 2021 exam are mentioned below. If you are thinking to apply then please keep these dates in your mind.
|Starting date for apply online and payment of fees||05.03.2021|
|Last date to apply online and payment of fees||19.03.2021|
|Start date for downloading Call letters from website||One week before the examination|
Age Limit (as on 01-01-2021)
- Minimum Age : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 27 Years
- Candidates born not earlier than 02/02/1994 and not later than 01/02/2000 (both dates inclusive) are eligible to apply.
Candidates with First class (minimum 60% marks and above) in Graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com.)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting & Finance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Banking & Insurance)
- Bachelor of Commerce (Financial Market)
- Bachelor of Science (General)
- Bachelor of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Bachelor of Management Studies (B.M.S.)
Candidates with Second Class (minimum 50% marks and above) in Graduation and Post graduation with specialization in Commerce/Science/Management Studies as under:
- Master of Commerce (MCom.)
- Master of Commerce (Advance Accountancy)
- Master of Commerce (Business Management)
- Master of Commerce (Banking & Finance)
- Master of Science (General)
- Master of Science (Information Technology/Computer Science)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA/MMS/PDGM or equivalent Degree in Management with specialization in Finance/Banking/ Marketing – two years full time/three years part-time degree course from recognized University).
Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation or Post-Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation/ post-graduation examination on or before 31.01.2021.
Junior Officer – Marketing & Operations in Gr B
- The candidates will be selected as per below given recruitment process among the eligible candidates.
- The merit list of shortlisted candidates for interview will be displayed on Bank website.
- Minimum 50% marks on total will be required in Online Examination.
- Exam will be conducted in English language only and there will be 1/4th mark penalty for each wrong answer.
- The contents of the online test will be:
|Name of Tests||No of Q.||Marks||Time|
|General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35m|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45m|
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.