|Post Name||SJVN Limited Graduate & Technician Apprentice|
About SJVN Apprentice
SJVN Limited has released notification for SJVN Apprentice Graduate & Technician (Diploma, ITI) Apprentice vacancies. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy read carefully notification before apply.
- Other Candidates : 100/-
- SC/ ST/ PWD candidates : Nil
- Payment Mode (Online) : Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Internet Banking
- Online Registration for submitting applications : 16/02/2021
- Closing date for submitting applications through website : 15/03/2021
- The minimum age limit is 18 years and the maximum will be 30 Years as on closing date (Relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST; 03 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) & 10 years for PWDs)
Graduate Apprentices – Full time degree in Engineering/ Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE.
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices – Full time diploma in Engineering/Technology in relevant branch, from Institute/ University recognized by AICTE/ Board of Technical Education of State.
Technician (ITI) Apprentices – ITI passed from any recognized University/ Institute.
SJVN Apprentice Graduate & Technician (Diploma, ITI)
|Electronics & Communication||1|
|Env. Pollution & Control||1|
Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
Technician (ITI) Apprentices
|Office Secretary ship/ Stenography/Office Assistant/ Office Management||2|
|Mechanic (Electronics/General / Mechanical)||5|
|Information Communications Technology/ IT/ Computer Assembly & Maintenance||3|
- Graduate Apprentices : 10,000/- Per Month.
- Diploma Apprentices : 8,000/- Per Month.
- ITI Apprentices : 7,000/- Per Month.
Training duration : One Year
Reservation : Reservation of seats for SC/ST/OBC and PWDs will be as per the provisions of the Apprenticeship Act, 1961 and its amendments thereafter.
Preference to PAF/PAA : 25% of total seats are earmarked for candidates from Project Affected Families (PAF) and Project Affected Areas (PAA) of SJVN with first preference to members of Project Affected Families. However, the candidates will have to produce a certificate in this regard issued from the competent authority/Revenue Department/ Panchayat and duly verified by concerned SJVN offices.
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.