SSC MTS Eligibility Details
Eligibility conditions for the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Multi Tasking Staff Exam are given below…..
Nationality : The candidate must be either
- (a) a citizen of India, or
- (b) a subject of Nepal, or
- (c) a subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before the 1st January,1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania(Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Age Limit (As on cut-off date i.e. 01-01-2021)
- 18-25 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1996 and not later than 01-01-2003).
- 18-27 years as on cut-off date (i.e. candidates born not before 02-01-1994 and not later than 01-01-2003).