UP Metro Rail Corporation Ltd 2021
UP Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (UPMRCL) & Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Limited (LMRC) has given notification a for the recruitment of Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator, Maintainer vacancies in Executive and Non Executive Category. Those Candidates who are Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the following vacancies & Apply Online.
|Post Name||LMRC Various Vacancy|
Lucknow Metro Rail Corporation Lid. (LMRC), a 50:50 jointly owned Company of Government of India and Government of Uttar Pradesh has been reconstituted as per approval of the Government as Single SP by rechristening it as UP Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (UPMRCL) for implementation of Metro Rail projects in various cities in the State of Uttar Pradesh and has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation and operation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System (Metro) in Kanpur and Agra cities where Metro projects have been approved by Government of India.
- UR / OBC Candidates : 590/- (inclusive GST @ 18% & exclusive of bank charges)
- SC / ST Candidates : 236/- (inclusive GST @ 18% & exclusive of bank charges)
- Online Payment : through ATM cum Debit Card / Credit Card / Net banking through any bank to make the online payment Only through State Bank of India (SB) Payment Gateway.
- Off Line Payment : Download the pre printed Challan form for depositing application / processing fee through SBI Payment Gateway of UPMRC website and make the cash payment in any SBI branches only during bank working hours.
All dates related to the UP Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. 2021 (UPMRCL) exam are mentioned below. If you are thinking to apply then please keep these dates in your mind.
- Date of issue of Notification : 03-03-2021
- Starting Date for Apply Online Application : 11-03-2021 at 10:00
- Last Date to Apply Online Application : 02-04-2021 till 23:59
- Fee Payment Dates : From 11-03-2021 to 02-04-2021
- Download Admit Card : 10-04-2021
- Tentative Date for Written Exam (CBT) : 17-04-2021
Age Limit (as on 01-03-2021)
- Minimum Age Required : 21 Years
- Maximum Age : 28 Years
- Age relaxation is admissible for SC/ST/OBC/ Ex-servicemen candidates as per rules.
The candidates while applying for the posts should have minimum educational qualification as per the notification as on the closing date of notification.
Minimum marks in the required educational qualification for various categories will be 60% for candidates applying for UR, EWS & OBC vacancies and 50% marks for candidates applying for vacancies reserved for SC/ST.
- EO1 – Assistant Manager/ (Operations) :- B.E. / B.Tech Electrical/Electronics/Electronics Communication /or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University / Institute minimum 60% marks for UR/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC only
- NE01 – Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO) :- Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical / Electronics Electronics & Telecommunication or equivalent from a Govt. recognized University/institute with minimum of 60% marks for UR/EWS/OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
- NE02 – Maintainer (Electrical) :- ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in Electrician trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR / EWS / OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
- NE03 – Maintainer (S&T) :- ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in Electrician trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR / EWS / OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
- NE04 – Maintainer (Civil) :- ITI (NCVT / SCVT) in Electrician trade with minimum of 60% marks for UR / EWS / OBC vacancies and with minimum 50% marks for reserved vacancies of SC/ST only.
- Assistant Manager / Operations (post code-E01) – the selection methodology will comprise two -stage process – Written Test followed by document verification & medical examination in Executive (Technical) category.
- Station Controller cum Train Operator (post code-NI:O1) – the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test, Psycho Aptitude Test followed by document verification & Medical examination in Aye-one (A-1) category.
- Maintainer (post codes NE-02., NE-03 & NE-04) – the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process Written Test followed by document verification & medical examination in Bee-One (B-1) medical category.
All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards as per Indian Railway Medical Manual for various posts. Candidature of medically disqualified candidates will be cancelled. Candidates having undergone Lasik surgery are not suitable for an posts.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including biometric verification, document verification and prescribed medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue.
objective type Computer Based Test (CBT) for the posts will be held on one or more days. Question paper will be bilingual i.e. in English and Hindi It will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions to judge the knowledge of English language, General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and knowledge of the discipline.
- There will be a total of 140 questions for categories E-01 & NE-01. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be a total of 100 questions for categories from NE-02 to NE-04. Each carrying equal marks.
- There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer’s marks will be deducted.
- The Paper shall be of2 hours duration
UP Metro Rail Corporation Ltd (UPMRCL) recruitment of Assistant Manager, Station Controller cum Train Operator, Maintainer
|Code No||Post Name||Total|
|E01||Assistant Manager / (Operations)||06|
|Code No||Post Name||Total|
|NE01||Station Controller cum Train Operator (SCTO)||186|
Computer based Test (CBT) will be held at Lucknow, Kanpur, Agra, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Gorakhpur, Meerut, Jhansi, Bareilly, Gautam Buddha Nagar (Noida), Greater Noida, Ghaziabad, Aligarh, Moradabad and Muzaffarnagar or any other city of UP (as per requirement) UPMRC, however. reserves the right to cancel any of the Examination City/Centre and/or add some other cities/centers depending upon the response, administrative feasibility or any force majeure conditions etc. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidates appearing for the written test/CBT/ Psycho Test/Document verification/Medical/Joining
Interested Candidates To Apply UP Metro Rail Corporation Ltd. (UPMRCL) 2021 Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.