Indian Forest Service Exam 2021
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published notification candidates applying for Indian forest service exam 2021 should note that they are required to appear in the civil services (preliminary) exam and qualify the same for going to the second stage of Indian forest service (main) exam (written and interview).
|Post Name||UPSC Indian Forest Service Exam|
Candidates desirous of applying for Indian forest service examination as well as for civil services exam can apply through a common online application form subject to meeting the requisite eligibility criteria by them.
Indian Forest Service Exam Fee
Candidates applying for Civil Services (Preliminary) Examination are required to pay –
|Others Cast Candidates||100|
|Female / SC / ST / PwBD Candidate||Nil|
|Payment Mode||Branch of SBI by cash/ Net Banking/ Credit/ Debit card.|
- Last Date to Apply Online Application : 24-03-2021 till 18.00
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Pay-in-Slip) : 23-03-2021 at 23:59
- Last Date for Payment of Fee (Online) : 24-03-2021 till 18.00
- Withdrawing of online Applications : 31-03-2021 to 06-04-2021 till 6.00 PM
- Prelims Exam Date : 27-06-2021
- Mains Exam Date : November, 2021
Age Limit (as on 01-08-2021)
- Minimum Age is Require : 21 Years
- Maximum Age is Require: 32 Years
- Candidate must have been born not earlier than 02-08-1989 and not later than 01-08-2000.
- Age Relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates Must Have Bachelor’s Degree (Relevant Disciplines)
Eligibility For The Examination
- All candidates (male/female/transgender) are requested to carefully read the Rules of Indian Forest Service Examination notified by the Government (Ministry of Environment, Forest and Climate Change) and this Notice of Examination derived from these Rules.
- Candidates applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfill all eligibility conditions for admission to the Examination. Their admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions. Mere issue of Admission Certificate to the candidate will not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by the Commission.
- Verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents is taken up only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/Personality Test. The Commission takes up verification of eligibility conditions with reference to original documents only after the candidate has qualified for Interview/ Personality Test.
Facilitation Counter For Guidance Of Candidates
In case of any guidance/information/clarification regarding their applications, candidature etc. candidates can contact UPSC’s Facilitation Counter near ‘C’ Gate of its campus in person or over Telephone No. 011- 23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543 on working days between 10.00 hrs. and 17.00 hrs.
Penalty For Wrong Answers
Candidates should note that there will be penalty (Negative Marking) for wrong answers marked by a
candidate in the Objective Type Question Papers.
Indian forest service exam 2021 For both writing and marking answers in the OMR sheet [Answer Sheet], candidates must use black ball pen only. Pens with any other colors are prohibited. Do not use Pencil or Ink pen. Candidates are further advised to read carefully the “Special Instructions“
A candidate must be either :-
- A citizen of India, or
- a subject of Nepal, or
- a subject of Bhutan, or
- a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Indian forest service exam 2021 Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) shall be a person in whose favor a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India. A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination but the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/her by the Government of India.
Indian Forest Service Exam 2021
|Post Name||Total Post|
|Indian Forest Service Exam 2021||110|
Interested Candidates Can Read Carefully Full Notification Before Apply Online.
If you have any queries regarding to UPSC Indian forest service exam 2021 dates for prelims or mains examinations do comment and share this information with all other students.